Beirut, Lebanon, Middle East
Senior (5+ years of experience)
* This job opening has been viewed 1924 times « Return to list
Sallaum Lines is looking to recruit a Human Resources Manager who shall directly oversee all aspects of human resources, including recruitment, hiring and termination of employees, training and development of staff, handling “new employee” paperwork, payroll and benefits, and legal compliance.
Functional Area: HR / Administration, IR
Desired Candidate Profile: 5+ years of Core HR Activities
Soft Skills (Behavioral & Personality traits):
- Communication skill
- Presentation Skill
- Team Player
- Motivational Skill
- Problem Solving Skill
- Negotiation Skill
- Convincing Skill
- Analytical Ability
- Logical Thinking
- Relationship building
- System Knowledge
- Systematic Approach
Must be highly organized, possess excellent communication skills and be very proficient in MSWord/Excel. Experience of implementing People Capability Maturity Model (PCMM) best practices in software organizations is desirable.
- Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Identify staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select applicants.
- Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel.
- Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to establish competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
- Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
- Analyze training needs to design employee development, language training and health and safety programs.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization’s personnel policies and practices.
- Plan, organize, direct, control or coordinate the personnel, training, or labor relations activities of an organization.
- Conduct exit interviews to identify reasons for employee termination.
- Investigate and report on industrial accidents for insurance carriers.
- Represent organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Negotiate bargaining agreements and help interpret labor contracts.
- Prepare personnel forecast to project employment needs.
- Prepare and follow budgets for personnel operations.
- Develop, administer and evaluate applicant tests.
- Oversee the evaluation, classification and rating of occupations and job positions.
- Study legislation, arbitration decisions, and collective bargaining contracts to assess industry trends.
- Develop and/or administer special projects in areas such as pay equity, savings bond programs, day-care, and employee awards.
- Provide terminated employees with outplacement or relocation assistance.
- Contract with vendors to provide employee services, such as food service, transportation, or relocation service.